- Use textual features and conventions specific to business texts for effective writing.
- Identify and collect information needed to write a text specific to a particular function.
- Compose a text using plain language for a specific function.
- Organise and structure a text appropriately for a business function.
- Present a written text for a particular function in a business environment.
- Use writing skills for specific purposes, audiences, and contexts.
- Access, process, re-organise, and synthesise information in order to present it.
- Use appropriate language conventions, textual features, and style for specific workplace purposes.
- Draft and edit texts.